Re: lost glasses

Kitty and Marge, I am continually losing mine since I don't wear them much
around the house but must have them when I go out.  I refuse to resort to
the string around my neck.  I'm an old woman, but don't intend to act any
more like one than I have to.

When my sons were young and would lose things I would  say
"Have you looked under the bed?"  This always annoyed them.  A few
years ago my very grown-up son told me that he was looking for
something he had lost, and he could just hear my voice asking if
he had looked under the bed.  He did, and there it was!  So have
you looked under the bed?