To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Changes in the works

Hi everyone,

  I wanted to let you all know about some upcoming changes at hort.net.

  The first change was just made to this mailing list a few minutes ago.
  Mail sent out to all of you should be delivered much faster now because
  of some new software that I've installed.  In the past if someone on
  the list's ISP was down it could slow down delivery for everyone else.

  I've also ordered some more memory for both the database and the Web
  server, so the Web site should be a lot faster.

  Finally, I've ordered the controllers that I need to add one terabyte
  of disk (already purchased).  With that kind of disk you'll be able to
  upload your own photos and stuff here.

  Thought you'd all want to know!

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3690 online plant photos and growing!