Re: I'm converting to DSL -> Vonage VoIP

Yes- I am aware of that Vonage tells you about this about 5 different ways (there is no way one could miss it). I did register my address with them, so that if I did dial 911 they would eventually findme- but I do know that it isn't a direct link to emergency services.
Thanks for sharing your concern!
Theresa

James R. Fisher wrote:

Theresa wrote:

We are testing out the new phone over internet thing with Vonage- we are in the process of converting our current phone number to the Vonage account, but so far things seem to be working. I love the idea of only paying $24/month for unlimited local and long distance phone service- beat the heck out of MCI's $50/month.!!

Good luck with your DSL Jim.
Theresa