Re: Hamamelis x intermedia 'Angelly'

In a message dated 3/24/05 2:40:26 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

<<    Do you know if they have a Web site? >>

Chris, not Cathy but I can tell you they do not have a web site.  Email
address is arborvillage@aol.com
    I have purchased a number of plants from them, both by mail & at their
business site.  I currently have an order with them which will be sent soon.
    Do you or others on the list grow Hamamelis with Birchs?  If so, is the
gall a problem as warned by Dirr?
    BTW, I do not find Angelly listed in their current catalog in the regular
listing or on the short list which means plants in short supply however it
would be worth an email.
    Ceres