To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum.....

actually at this time of year, I do have about 20
minutes of daylight (sort of) when I get home...
provided I get out of here on time....

Donna
--- Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
Donna, If you have to work another 8 when were you
going to put the potatoes
in anyway? Under outdoor lights? ;+)

Today's my day off and the weather took a dip just
for today to a high of 38
with rain/snow and then it's supposed to get nice
again. Oh well, I have as
much to do inside as out.

Kitty
neIN, Z5