Mail

I've been visiting the archives to read the mail. This eMail situation is really beginning to annoy me. Now, I seem to be in the middle of one of those arguments where the software guys say it's a hardware problem and vice versa. Anyway, I advise patience unto myself, even if I have to learn more about this damn stuff than I want to.

Otherwise, DSL has been worth the trouble. Very easy to upload pictures, even big ones [as the new camera is wont to produce].

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10