RE: Re: Pam Update!

Yeh...I was pretty proud of her too...I went postal when the water line
guys trenched through one of my gardens and left plants to bake on the
driveway...ohmyGOSH...but to have your whole porch and front yard
destroyed....mmmmmm. Can you say "Valium"?

Jesse

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Whoo HOO! Pam is doing the HAPPY Dance?!?? It is about time!:)

And I am so proud of her for bearing with this whole ordeal so far and
totally not loosing it!.... (I would never have stayed that composed!)

Donna