Re: Weekend...

Gabby? Not at all - love to hear about it all!

My garden news is... snow is gone, grass is beginning
to green up, can see a couple buds on one group of
daffodils.  Got 3 inches of rain Wednesday and more
Friday so the ground is still too soggy to work even
if it would warm up enough to think about it.

Your news is much more fun ;-)

Libby
Maryland zone 6