Re: Re: Pam Update!

Yeh..she had some salts...but I'm making a new batch this weekend and
sending her some more!!! She said she was just worn out and sore all
over. But it was supposed to rain and she wanted to get it all done
before it rained. She really, really pushed herself to the limit.

EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:
That's GREAT! I'm so happy for Pam! She must be aching from all that
planting -- does she have enough bath salts? LOL ; )

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7