Re: Weeding

Jim, you need not ever apologize for sharing.  I love your stories & photos.
Wow, what a begonia!  I have several begonias that blooms in hanging clusters
but none that vivid red.
    The morning at sunrise church services the sun was brightly shining thru
the stained glass windows (our church faces the east) which truly seemed
appropriate for an Easter morning.  The temps are supposed to be in the 50s today,
60s tomorrow & 70 Tues.  Yehaw!
    Ceres