From: Theresa [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:21:50 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] [Fwd: Michelle]sad news

HI all-<br>Thought you'd want to know. If you want David home address-
please <br>email me privately and I'll send it
us at around 4:30 this afternoon. She left <br>very peacefully and
beautifully. Linda and I held her until the end. <br>Please let the
others know for me. I know that they have watched this <br>some of them
for many years. I've included a pic of Michelle all <br>dressed up for
the Country Music Awards that she received from the Make <br>A Wish
removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com