Re: Spring Chores

No, ANOTHER one without a species name.....but they are really pretty.
Poor Man's Orchid huh? I like that. I should buy more of them and less
orchids. Although, I did see one on ebay that I almost bought. It's blue,
and they only wanted $100 for it, she said with a bit o' sarcasm. I know
some of them are expensive, and actually I would pay that if I had it, just
to see those blooms.