Re: [Fwd: Michelle]sad news

> Thought you'd want to know.  If you want David home address- please
> email me privately and I'll send it on.

Hi Theresa,

   Please share my deepest condolences with David and his family.  I
   can't imagine the depth of their loss, but I'm glad that they were
   able to be together and supportive for each other throughout the
   whole process.  If David conveys a need for anything that you think
   I can provide, please let me know.

   Also, I don't know if David wanted to share the picture with the list.
   If he did, I have a copy from before it was stripped off that I can
   put up for people to visit.  She looks like a good soul.

Chris