Re: Rabbits

> Oh, what a doll!  How old is Romeo?

Hi Kitty,

   He's an estimated three years old.  He was neutered six months ago when
   he was first brought to the humane society, so we have some, err, issues
   that need to be worked on since they did it so late.

   From what I understand, that would make him 25 years old in dog years.
   The new formula is to give him 15 years for the first year of his life,
   then add on five years for every year after that (or n*5 + 10):

       people years     dog years
       ------------     ---------
          1                15
          2                20