Re: Rabbits NOW dogs

we have full breed chows here, and they would not give
a second thought to 'chowing on you' in a heartbeat.
It has a lot to do with how they are raised. These
where trained to do this (no speach, not my doing,
yard security dogs). These dogs are well fed and cared
for and are very friendly towards me at least.

We had an oops here, and puppies a couple of years
ago. A friend of mine has one of the dogs, and
although the parents are attack dogs, his is a
wonderful pet.