New mango

Cleaned out an area in the back yard today and planted a new mango tree, a "Carrie." This is our third mango. There's only one more we want to add, a "Nam Doc Mai," but we'll probably wait a couple of years before we do it. Still have a papaya, two pineapples, and a variegated schefflera to plant, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow AM; it's 85 in the shade here right now.

Here's a link to a picture of a succulent in bloom. Can anyone ID it? The florets are about the size of a dime.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsinger2003/detail?.dir=/ 8210&.dnm=2dbb.jpg&.src=ph

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W