Re: New mango

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] New mango
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:34:44 -0600

Holli,
I'm sure you know more than you're letting on.  That ankle really sounds
serious.  Reminds me of when I was in a car accident and smashed my shins a
few months before my 500 bulbs arrived.  I did a lot of butt-sliding, too,
as I wasn't able to kneel for a couple of years.  No dog poop here, though.

Kitty