RE: New mango now snipping URLS

Jim-- it is snurl.com not snip it. Appears they are expanding as well....(
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will soon be upgrading to a faster server. Please bear
with us if the performance of this site is sporadic in the next few days.
Trying our best to be minimize downtimes.)

Of course if Chris could do this for us, sure would be great!