Re: Rabbits

> That sounds great-  what area are in in again?  Can't recall.

Hi Theresa,

   I'm in Champaign-Urbana (East Central Illinois), zone 5b USDA.  Here's
   the park that we went to today:

      http://www.urbanadogpark.org/

   Lots of dogs there, and surprisingly Romeo got along well with most of
   them.  I was afraid that he was too aggressive with other dogs, but maybe
   I've just been overprotective.  Sure, he barked and snarled at first,
   but his tail was wagging the whole time and everyone sniffed just fine.

Chris