Re: Spring Must be around the corner

Kitty.. It moves!!  LOL

  Actually it is like those Reindeers you see on the lawns at  Christmas time
that light up and move.  But it is a Flamingo!

We are getting ready for a storm.  It is heading in tomorrow.   Soo I will
start bulbs in the house, I dont trust this crazy weather!

But your right  Spring is just around the corner!

Holli

In a message dated 3/1/2006 4:28:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,