Re: Spring Must be around the corner

What a cool surprise! How fun for you. Hope you are on the mend, and nice to hear from you.

Hollikft@aol.com wrote:

I can tell Spring is in the air, by all the email messages from this group. I hope to catch up soon, and participate. Having a health issue, so I really haven't been talkative, not even on my own group.

I am still taking down Christmas, and hope to be starting my Spring Tropicals soon, God willing :)
Yes, I am doing the tropics again. And guess what? Just before Christmas, I was leaving my house to go out and there was a VERY BIG PACKAGE right in front of my door! And you will never guess who it was from. Go a head Guess!!!

Nope your wrong..

It was from SANTA!!!!

Guess what was in that REALLY BIG BOX.. Go ahead Guess...

NOPE your wrong..

It was the Animated Flamingo that I had been searching for, for over a year!.

I must have been VERY VERY GOOD... I know a Santa's Helper had a lot to do with it.. and to this day, I have my guesses, but still do not know for sure. And no one is fessing up!

But it was the best gift I ever got!!! Almost felt like my Mom was alive and knew exactly what I wanted!!

So... I will have even MORE fun this summer!!!

Hope every one is well and just Springing into life!