From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT]Mechanical troubles/ frig color

I like the look of stainless, too, but not for my kitchen. It is in the
center of the house, no windows, so I've painted the kitchen a bright, cool
white (added just a touch of blue to the white paint) and the blueish
wallpaper is light reflective. My appliances are white.

When I bought the house, the owners who had built the house had had the
kitchen cabinets custommade. They allowed only 26 inches for the space for
the stove. ???? Since a standard 30 inch stove wouldn't fit, they put a
dinky apartment-size stove in its place - not quite big enough to fill the
space. What WERE they thinking. When I bought my stove I had to have a
carpenter come in and cut down the cabinet next to it to make room. Very
strange.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5