Re: True or False?

National debt, Social Security "reformers," insurance companies, corrupt politicians, local government... that's probably the top five, or close to it.

On Mar 4, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Kitty wrote:

Care to mention the top 5?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
There are lots of things to feel paranoid about, but I'd make this
about number 345 on a list of 100.

On Mar 4, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

I got a similar e-mail, but mine referred to "Formosan" termites.  I
do know there was the beginning of a problem with them when I left
Florida 9 years ago.  Jim would surely be more informed than I,
however.
zem