Re: Spring Must be around the corner

Thanks Kitty!!

  I have cleared way to start getting these bulbs going!  And  getting the
"KIDS" all spruced up.

I did try last night on a couple, was out bided, one went for 40 bucks,
which at this time is way out of my range.

But I will still try, that is where I got them last year, from the
PULMERIAGUY.

Holli
LI,NY
Each Day is a Gift, That is why it is called the Present

In a message dated 3/3/2006 10:30:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,