From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Vet news

No, it's not contagious between cats.  they'd have to be bitten by a
mosquito that has already bitten a dog with heartworms.  Come June I will
put them all on preventive treatment.
$66 Monday, $151 on Friday, another $100+ a few weeks from now, and when
June rolls around another $400.    Good thing I have the plant sale coming
up.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5