To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New Nursery Site and other stuff

Zem, Wish I'd seen your website sooner. I just finished listing sources for our plants and had trouble finding one for Helenium bigelovii 'Tip Top'. Ours is coming from a wholesaler and i only list retail sources. I only gave the list to two people so I'll add Sunny Creek in before it goes any further. thanks!

And, can you tell me anything about Lysimachia atropurpurea 'Beaujolais'? Have you grown it?

neIN, Zone 5