Re: Termites

A FLEA market seems a reasonable place to find DDT. :-)

In a message dated 03/05/2006 1:54:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:
You're certainly right about the underground economy, Bonnie, and as
near as I can tell, you're right about the flea market supply line. I
was told recently that DDT turns up somewhat regularly at flea
markets--if you know who to ask. I've also had a few interesting
exchanges at flea markets.