Re: Hullo John Cleese demise

Bonnie, I saw that and was upset that it might be true, but then I checked imdb.com, the Internet Movie DataBase. They had updated the entries of Don Knotts and Darren McGaven, both of whom passed away last week, but not Cleese, so I figured it was part of the show.

Maria in NE PA

For those Monty Python Fans who watched last week:

". Monty Python's Personal Bests, John Cleese's Personal Best (At the
beginning of the episode, the show was dedicated to "Mr. John Cleese, who
has recently died". A lot of Monty Python fans were saddened for his demise.
It turned out it was just part of a skit; John Cleese was portraying himself
as a 97-year-old, senile, old man who is being interviewed by a newswoman
before succumbing to a heart attack."

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)