Re: frig color

I used Krylon Primer & Sealer Indoor/outdoor.  Then used the  Krylon
Chalkboard paint.
Both are available at Walmart, and come in small containers.  Home  Depot,
etc. only had large containers, at least at the time when I was looking  for
Follow the instructions on the can, it will tell you exactly how to do  it.
I remember having to do a couple coats each.  I thought it would  build up too
much, but it didn't.  I'm very happy with it.  Wasn't  sure how well it would
hold up, but it is remarkable.  Scratch resistant,  water proof, etc.  Great.
I'll have to ask DH about the floor tile..the name, etc. and if we still
have any of the paint left.  Perhaps there is more detailed info that I  don't
recall off hand, to share.  If it weren't for my bad memory, I'd have  none at
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/28/2006 11:02:35 PM Central Standard Time,