Re: frig color

Thanks for the info!

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

I used Krylon Primer & Sealer Indoor/outdoor. Then used the Krylon Chalkboard paint. Both are available at Walmart, and come in small containers. Home Depot, etc. only had large containers, at least at the time when I was looking for some. Follow the instructions on the can, it will tell you exactly how to do it. I remember having to do a couple coats each. I thought it would build up too much, but it didn't. I'm very happy with it. Wasn't sure how well it would hold up, but it is remarkable. Scratch resistant, water proof, etc. Great.

I'll have to ask DH about the floor tile..the name, etc. and if we still have any of the paint left. Perhaps there is more detailed info that I don't recall off hand, to share. If it weren't for my bad memory, I'd have none at all.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast