Re: Amaryllis

Hm.....my problem was no blooms at all....and I really don't care if they
bloom any particular time, just as long as they do bloom.  LOL    I've tried
keeping them watered, so perhaps, when the foliage dies back, I'll  stop watering
and see if that helps.  My nun orchids bloom better if they  have a resting
period, so do my plumerias....so perhaps these will too.
Thanks for the info, Betsy and all, appreciate it....hopefully following
everyone's advice, I'll get blooms again.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/8/2006 11:03:02 AM Central Standard Time,