Re: See you on the southside/she's home!

Andrea, so good to know you are safely home.  I would never
want to live anywhere but where I do - I pray daily that I never
have to - but I do understand both your urge to be back in a
place you love, and the need not to be near your sister.  I could
never have lived near some members of my family - and even
now don't want to live near my sons.  And I am just as sure they
don't want to live near me.
Anyway, welcome back.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/08/2006 9:13:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,