Re: See you on the southside/she's home!

apparently there are too many other andrea hodgeseseses out there so I gave
up trying to make it my user name. So yes, raider843 is me, as I had
started using it as my Texas Tech log on (the raiders you know) I'm an SC
raider. ;-)

Andrea
Beaufort, SC Zone 8b
raider843@earthlink.net