Re: crazy weather

The storm system is just starting to cross the Mississippi River now. It will be a couple of hours at least before it gets here. Lynda will be getting it a lot earlier than I will. The weather people on television were in an orgasmic frenzy at 5 a.m. when I turned on the television. They really do a disservice to eveybody when they act like that. I tend to pay too little attention to them. Right now it looks like the storm has lost a lot of intensity. Hope it stays that way. I do not want to entertain twirlies.
zone 7
West TN
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:53 AM
Subject: [CHAT] crazy weather

Zem - I think that storm that darn near blew me off the road this morning is
heading your way. Batten down the hatches. And now, 2 hours after the
severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings were in force, now I'm getting a
red flag advisory for fire danger. Hello? The sun's barely up and it's
been a full day already. Sheeesh.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A