Getting impatient

Hello everybody! Got a few minutes to myself and thought I'd drop in
here! Hope all of you have been well. Got caught up on the last couple
of weeks worth of email here...see Andrea has moved back
south...congrats! All this talk of rain and hummingbirds has me getting
very, very impatient for spring...I have been feeling the urge to dig in
the soil and get something going...have a lot of repair work to do in
one of the side yards due to the collapsed cistern from last year. Will
be a few more weeks before I should get started on anything, but I'm
going to hope for some warmer weather soon so I can get some cleaning up
done. Gosh, I miss this list...take care all and hope to be able to get
back here on a more regular basis soon!

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5