From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:58 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Getting impatient

Hello everybody! Got a few minutes to myself and thought I'd drop in here!
Hope all of you have been well. Got caught up on the last couple of weeks
worth of email here...see Andrea has moved back south...congrats! All this
talk of rain and hummingbirds has me getting very, very impatient for
spring...I have been feeling the urge to dig in the soil and get something
going...have a lot of repair work to do in one of the side yards due to the
collapsed cistern from last year. Will be a few more weeks before I should
get started on anything, but I'm going to hope for some warmer weather soon
so I can get some cleaning up done. Gosh, I miss this list...take care all
and hope to be able to get back here on a more regular basis soon!

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5

Work for the Lord:  the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this
world!