To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Documentary about 9/11

Disclaimer:  I'm not trying to promote political views or dissention with
this post.

I came across a well-made and thought-provoking documentary asserting
that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government to further a political
agenda.

It's well-researched, although sometimes a little smug.  Oh, and it's
long (1 hour and 20 minutes).  Whether or not it's true is obviously
unknown, but I learned a lot from it.  That's why I'm sharing it.

You can see the video at

  http://hort.net/+138b

Chris