Re: Documentary about 9/11

Thanks, Chris. Guess I've got to renumber my list of paranoias [Formosan termites, however, will remain 345].

On Mar 10, 2006, at 12:29 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to promote political views or dissention with
this post.

I came across a well-made and thought-provoking documentary asserting
that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government to further a political
agenda.

It's well-researched, although sometimes a little smug. Oh, and it's
long (1 hour and 20 minutes). Whether or not it's true is obviously
unknown, but I learned a lot from it. That's why I'm sharing it.

You can see the video at

http://hort.net/+138b

Chris

Island Jim