Re: Documentary about 9/11

I'd be willing to read it, but not spend 70 minutes in front of my
computer watching a video (hardly even spend that length of time in
front of the TV any more!). Frankly, I think that particular
conspiracy theory is right up there next to the one that asserts FDR
let Pearl Harbor happen.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b