To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Buddha's hand

I didn't know it was edible. They are sold a lot around here. I wanted one
for a while until I was told it wasn't edible, and got to see a
fruit.....was nothing there to eat. Was unique though, that's true. I heard that it is
used a lot in potpourri, scents, etc. Do you have more info on what the uses
are???
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/10/2006 11:02:44 AM Central Standard Time,