Re: Lamb pictures

Thanks, Cyndi. My granddaughter is visiting, and she liked the pictures, too.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Lamb pictures

We went out this morning to find a set of triplets, but this time all is
well. I did stay home from work just to make sure they all were nursing,
which they weren't. Two of them couldn't find the faucets. In their defense,
ewe has a bag as big as a cow's and the faucets are way lower than a lamb's
instinct tells them to look. After six hours I had to call my husband home
to help me hold the ewe so we could manually stick the babies onto her
udder. But it did work.
Still...if we humans get wiped out by bird flu or some such there will be no
feral Suffolks. Dumb as a box o' rocks.
Anyway here are some pix. Hope this URL isn't too long. I apologize again
for Yahoo, it absolutely will NOT allow me to put in a picture that I
rotated. It just does not take. Very annoying.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gardencatalogs/album?.dir=/2023&.src=ph&.tok=p
hw.JiEB1j5qSqtF
And it is snowing/raining/hailing here just in time for the weekend!

Cyndi