Re: Re: Crazy weather /flooding

Ceres - slab foundations (concrete) have to be watered in gumbo clay soil or
they will be damaged by the expanding and contracting of the clay during
drought conditions.  I have pier & beam like most old homes here so no
problem there.  But we had a gajillion water main breaks this year because
of that w/ the drought.  They are SUPPOSED to put the water mains in a bed
of sand to prevent that, but they don't do that in this one-mule low budget
town.  Morons.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX