From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hummingbirds NOW Tomato Hornworms

well add me to the nut case senerio... although I have not bought any plants
for this season yet.

If you don't buy early here, all you will get is the standard annual plants.
I bought a plastic type small greenhouse just for them last year at a very
good close out pricing.  John just asked me today where we were going to put
it up- told him I would worry about that in April.

Donna
last frost date is May 15 or something like that.