Re: Spring

they are very durable and you can get replacement
parts if something goes wrong. You can replace the
screening your self if it tears with common stuff from
DIY stores just like your home windows since they have
the same track type thing. I have two of them for
sale, the round varity one of each size, although the
larger one does have the privacy panels/deck mounting
as well. Since they are used, thinking about asking
125.00 each...hope they sell...

They also sell one that attches to a house, which we
bought for here. It is great in the summer, and since
it is not a perminate building, I don't get taxed on
it. We leave the frame/screening up, but take the roof
off for the winter.

Donna