Re: Spring

I was supposed to drive into Hannibal Sunday to pick up a child's
rocking chair a gentleman caned with hickory for me. Called at noon
to make sure he was there and asked him if it was a good time for
him. He said I'd better wait until 2 or 3 PM because there was a
tornado on the ground nearby. Needless to say, I did!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b