Re: Spring

Terribly windy here, but not raining. Occasional bright blue skies.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring

I was supposed to drive into Hannibal Sunday to pick up a child's rocking chair a gentleman caned with hickory for me. Called at noon to make sure he was there and asked him if it was a good time for him. He said I'd better wait until 2 or 3 PM because there was a tornado on the ground nearby. Needless to say, I did!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b