Re: storms

I've been seeing the storms go east with all the tornado warning boxes  etc.
.....even as far north as Michigan up to the Canadian border.  I  didn't think
tornados were common up that far north, are they????

Finally got well deserved and needed rain here this morning.   YEAH.  Not
much, but at least something better than a few  sprinkles.   Oddly the weather
forecasters (not just locally, but  Weather channel, etc.) all reported 80-90%
chance last Sat. and only a 10-20%  chance today.  Nothing Saturday anywhere in
the Houston area except  sprinkles, but today we all got good soakings as a
few bands rolled  through.  They also said we would not have any rain all
week......after the  rains rolled through, they changed that to a 20-40% chance all
week.
Hm........   we shall see......    have a plant  sale to go to on
Friday......the Mercer Arboretum annual March Mart  Sale.   It's a MUST for any plant
person here in SE Texas.   People come from as far as east Texas, Austin, San
Antonio, Galveston, etc. to  the sale, which is near Intercontinental airport (an
hour north of me).   SO.....hoping it is nice then.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/13/2006 11:02:30 AM Central Standard Time,