Re: Re: storms

southern Michigan but don't recall hearing about
tornados in the northern regions before.

It was nice this morning, warm enough to air out the
office, but by noon time, I had the door closed and
heat back on. Currently, the wind is about to blow
anything not nailed down elsewhere... and we are
expecting snow tonight... sheesh.

Don't forget to let us know what you find at the plant

zone 5, IL