Re: Documentary about 9/11

> Yes, I have seen that.  I'm convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.  It's
> amazing how all the pieces fall together.  The PNAC - Project for a New
> American Century paper is a perfect blueprint, describing exactly why the
> neo-cons needed a "pearl harbor" type event to accomplish their goals.  So
> many of the things that happened on 9/11 could not have happened without the
> complicity of our government.  Either it was engineered by our government or
> the government heard the chatter, figured out the plan and helped it along,
> I haven't decided which, but one of the two happened.

I found this graphic on the Internet the other day (surprisingly, in a
non-political place) and found it apropos with relation to the video:

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/hermanngoering9kd1nq.jpg

It reads:

   "Naturally, the common people don't war, but after all, it is the
   leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a
   simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a
   fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
   Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
   the leaders.   This is easy.  All you have to do is tell them they are
   being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
   exposing the country to danger.  It works the same in every country."

                             -- Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall
                                At the Nuremberg Trials after WWII

Chris