From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:05 AM
To: 'gardenchat@hort.net'
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Wisteria Festival

I didn't think the scent was much compared to the last time I was there, I
could tell it was there and that was about it. Last time I could have stood
there inhaling all day. But I don't have a great sense of smell. My friend,
who has a nose like a bloodhound, said it was strong. I expect a normal
person would have thought it was pleasant but I didn't hear anyone in the
crowd commenting on it.

Cyndi